Is your favorite patch missing from the market? Have you always wanted your own work of art to decorate your coveralls? Now is the time to unleash your creativity, dig up your drawing tools and take part in the Atkins’ design competition! The winner is promised a 100 euro gift card to Verkkokauppa.com.
- The coverall patch is hoped to be Atkins-spiritual, but it must not be offensive or against good taste.
- Competition period is 17.2 – 17.3.2021, after which the Atkins’ board will select the finalists to be put to the public vote. You can vote for your favorite from March 22 to March 28. The winner will be announced in week 13.
- The winner of the design competition will receive a 100 euro gift card to Verkkokauppa.com and the other finalists will be awarded surprise prizes.
- The competition is open to all students of Haaga-Helia, except for the board of Atkins ry.
- It is possible to use nine different colored yarns in the patch and the maximum diameter is 80-100 mm depending on the model. We recommend using a clear and large enough design to make the details of the patch stand out.
- By submitting an image of the patch you grant Atkins ry the right to publish the image and to manufacture and sell the coverall patches.
- The materials are delivered as a PNG or JPG file (recommended resolution at least 1000 x 1000 px) to the address [email protected]