Atkins ry welcomes all its members to the statutory spring meeting
on May 4. at 18:00.
The meeting will be held at the Pasila in classroom 1008.
All members of Atkins ry are welcome to the meeting. Official members have the right to speak and vote, external members only the right to speak.
Registration for the meeting ends on 3 May at 9 pm. Register for the meeting from the link below.
After registration, you can still participate in the meeting by sending
e-mail [email protected]
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Establishing the legality and quorum of the meeting
3. Organization of the meeting
4. Approving the agenda as an order of business
5. Notification matters
6. Presentation of the activity report for the 2022 term
7. Approval of the activity report
8. Presentation of the 2022 financial statements and the auditor’s report
9. Approval of the financial statements
10. Granting exemption from liability to the operators of 2022
11. Selection of operational inspector and deputy operational inspector
12. Other issues that arise
13. Closing the meeting