You may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
Send your application at the latest on 07.02.2023. Link to application!
Would you like to kickstart your career in a place where you can impact society, for good?
Tietoevry creates purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good. We are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on our core values of openness, trust, and diversity, we work with our customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive. Whether you are a strategist, coder, analyst, or a future-enthusiast, you will find your place here.
We are now recruiting graduates for the fall of 2023 in Finland! Become a part of our team consisting of 24,000 experts globally, helping businesses and societies meet their full potential – while you are also reaching yours.
In the Specialist track you are offered a permanent position in one of our teams and will be a part of the Graduate Program alongside your everyday role. The Graduate Program will give you a comprehensive introduction to our company and culture, as well as markets and customer projects. On top of that our Graduate program offers networking and development opportunities with your fellow Graduates.
What do we offer?
Once onboard you will get full access to a personal mentor, Nordic graduate networking events, young professional network activities & gatherings, you also have the opportunity to join different learning communities and experience collaborating with multiple digital disciplines. Apart from this, we offer:
- Professional and personal growth. We believe that learning and growing together helps us to become better every day. You get to challenge yourself as you will get onboarded to work in our tech company with the support of your leader, team, and personal mentor. You will also have your own buddy as a trusted friend!
- Community of professionals and friends. Ask anyone, the number one reason to join us is people! You will have a chance to build your network across the company through our learning communities and together with other graduates through our Young Professionals Community!
- Genuinely impact our society’s future by working on meaningful projects that will impact millions of people. You get to influence how digitalization serves millions of people, today and tomorrow. We work with customers of all sizes, and both in the private and public sector.
Who might you be?
We are looking for people with a background or competence in tech-related fields. You get to work with a range of different technologies, from AI/robotics, softdware development (Java, .Net) business intelligence, and so much more. More specifically you:
- Have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in specific tech-related subjects, For example, programming, data engineering, informatics, and information processing. We are also interested in wider it-related competencies, such as; information systems science
- Are fluent in English, and preferably Finnish. Many Graduate positions requires fluency in Finnish, and this will therefore be an advantage.
We are in many locations in Finland so you will have the opportunity to specify your desired locations when you apply! You will be asked to choose multiple locations and we will match you with open graduate positions based on your answer.
The recruitment process
In our business, we are solving our customers’ challenges every day. Diversity enables innovation, which is what we live on in this highly dynamic technology sector. Diverse teams enable the creation of the best user experiences for the diverse users of digital services and solutions. We achieve this by offering a thought-through and fair recruitment process.
Your gateway to us will be through our gamified recruitment process. This process is tailored to give you a fair and objective screening that is also fun to experience.
We use your assessment results, video response, questionnaire answers and CV to match you with the open Graduate positions available.
Based on this, selected candidates will be invited to our digital speed interviews, followed by in-depth interviews. Our Graduate Program 2023 kicks off in September, employment start date can be earlier based on individual agreement and depending on the position.
Please write your application in English. We would like you to upload your CV and a short motivational letter in your application. In addition to your CV, we ask that you also upload a copy of your university and/or college grade transcripts. A preliminary grade transcript for completed courses should be submitted for applicants with ongoing studies.
Please note, you will not be able to edit your application after it has been submitted, please make sure all attachment and information is correct before submitting your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!